Ledyard residents can apply online for a library card for access to our digital collections and premium online resources including e-books, audiobooks, streaming media, and more. To establish an account, please completely fill in the fields below and click REGISTER.
After receiving an email to confirm receipt of your application, please come to Ledyard Public Library’s Bill or Gales Ferry branch to receive your permanent card. You will need to bring photo ID and proof of current Ledyard address. If you do not live in Ledyard, please contact your hometown library for a library card.
Children 14 and under may also apply for a card with a parent’s signature.
Use your library card:
- To check out items from any Connecticut public library
- To download e-books, audio books and digital magazines to your own device
- To access online database in the library’s collection
- To access databases and resources
- To check out museum passes and receive discounts on admission